“Best bagels in town”
Review of Bruegger's Bagels

Bruegger's Bagels
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Coralville
Description: Bruegger's offers authentic NY-style bagels, perfect for a variety of fresh breakfast & deli sandwiches alongside salads, soups & custom-blended coffee. Breakfast & lunch catering are now available!
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Bruegger's has the best bagels in town. Great with cream cheese, or make it into a breakfast sandwich. Good lunches, too!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

I went there to meet a friend...we were four people...we had a great conversation over a lovely coffee... I had their dark roast coffee and it was good...friendly staff...good service...nice view...peaceful place...I was introduced to the manager he is a nice guy...It was a nice experience...I will be back soon...it is recommended

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank issamaalouf
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

We were tired and hungry. Went into this sandwich shop to get some fuel.
The menu was extensive and I would have been happy to have most any of it.
We had salmon and cream cheese on a plain bagel. They were delicious and satisfying.
Going to "stick to our ribs" until supper. I heartily recommend you try either of these
locations.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank 634lindat634
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I was in town for a convention, and was craving Bruegger's hardcore. We don't have one in Mason City, so I was pleased to see one so close to our hotel. There was only one man working at the time, and even though he got busy, he was incredibly pleasant and efficient despite the uptick in customers at an off time. I ended up getting the Pretz Mex egg sandwich and it did not disappoint! My brother got the Sweet Georgia turkey sandwich and he absolutely loved it. I would highly recommend this place for a nice breakfast or lunch, or something in between!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank 113angelinac
Reviewed May 23, 2017

The breakfast and lunch bagel sandwiches I have tried are simply delicious. Very attentive staff also.

Date of visit: May 2017