“Yummy & Gourmet- Name correctly justified!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yummy's Gourmet Cakes
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Coralville
Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

These guys make the best birthday cakes in the area period. My favorite white chocolate raspberry mousse followed by mango. They have a huge variety of by slice and cookies and chocolates too.

Only complaint...they don't do butter based frosting!

Reviewed September 23, 2015

Three years in a row, ordered my kids birthday cake from Yummy's. They make some mean cakes with awesome flavors and our favorite has always been "White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse" flavor followed by the Mango flavor one...
Prices are a little upscale, but then the taste makes it for it. I had to switch the baker from my kids 4th birthday as they do not do butter frosting which is required to please my kids demand to have a Minnie, Dora etc cases :)