“Delicious ”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 139 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Promptly seated at lunch and had excellent service. Portions are large. Chicken pot pie is my favorite. Spinach dip and chicken strips were delicious, too.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Stopped at Cheddars during a recent visit to Iowa City. Traveling with my son and his friends the food was excellent and reasonably priced. Our group really enjoyed the chicken fingers, fried chicken breast and shrimp. Every isade from scratch and everything was served hot and fresh. The service was great and our waiter was very attentive. I'm so glad we chose the right place for our little birthday celebration!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Sirloin steak was actually very tender and cooked perfectly, with a loaded baked potato my choice of sides. Was delicious and service was very good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Our bus group stopped here to eat and we had pre-ordered our food. We told them when we would be there and our food was on the table and hot! Excellent service and food was really good and moderately priced. Will definitely stop here again and will refer others to stop! Place was clean and well kept including the rest rooms.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful lunch!! I had a chicken pot pie that was very good. My husband had a burger that also was very good. I recommend this place highly.

Date of visit: July 2018