All reviews restaurant attached a hilton honors member iowa city easy access front desk staff fitness center fresh fruit breakfast staff free breakfast breakfast area convenient location would stay again clean rooms stayed one night oatmeal inns interstate
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Located at interstate exit. Room fecent. Staff was welcoming. Great free breakfast. Neat and clean. Hotel being remodeled at this time. Decent place excellent location. Restaurant attached to it. What more do you want?

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2018

This hotel, although under remodeling was still a wonderful place to stay and spend time with family enjoying the pool and hot tub. We will stay here again in future trips. Fun place to stay and enjoy exploring the city.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Very disappointed with the staff there. I let a brand new set (just days old!) of over the ear headphones and I know exactly where I left them in the room - under the pillow on the bed closest to the door. "No one found them" and they took my number to call me. No one has bothered to call either. I described them exactly and left my information the same day I checked out. I know I left them there, and I know they were on the bed under a pillow. Thanks housekeeping. Hope you enjoy your headphones!

Room Tip: Don't leave anything behind. You'll never see it again!
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Hotel is going through a renovation process so there is construction stuff in the hallways. On the whole it didn’t look the best but the room was in nice shape. The staff was very helpful when I found a problem with the room.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

This hotel is currently being updated. Our room was updated nicely. Only thing is I could hear the people in the next room talking very clearly. Maybe they are loud talkers, but I could hear every word.