All reviews front desk one night room was clean bad weather quick check road construction very nice stay yogurt free breakfast convenient location motel razor interstate nebraska university microwave ia
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Very nice motel, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and plentiful and the staff were very friendly. Overall a very nice stay. A lot of road construction made it hard to get around, but there are restaurants within walking distance.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2018

We have a habit of ranking the lower cost quick stay's compared to a similar hotel in other small cities. All we wanted was a clean room, lower cost stay, and quick check in and out. It totally met and exceeded our expectations. The breakfast was normal, smallish, what you'd expect. Service was quick and nice, room was clean, tired yes, but clean.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I was in town for business/Family trip.
The ambiance was great, breakfast was sufficiently enough to say king breakfast. Lots of variety. Although was almost late for breakfast but upon request the attendant hold the breakfast for couple more minutes until my family was done having one. Thanks for considering the request. The rooms were spotless clean the housekeeper was very polite. The front desk was very welcoming. The beds were very comfy we all had very good sleep. I will definitely return to the hotel if I ever visit town and definitely will recommend.
Thanks

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Anamika D
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Nice clean hotel. Easy to get to and plenty of parking. My room was upgraded for being a diamond member-nice! Courteous and knowledgeable staff. Breakfast area was clean and plenty of food. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2018

My daughters and I stayed here for the night while driving to another state to visit family. The staff were very friendly. We arrived after 9pm, so we didn't take advantage of the pool, but some children in there were laughing, playing, and looking like they were having a blast. I am allergic to dogs, but I didn't have any allergy issues on the 3rd floor in a clean, comfortable, large, pet-free room with a modern bathroom. The lobby was also very clean and didn't bother my allergies. The food in the morning included eggs and meat, as well as the typical waffles, grains, yogurt, fruit, etc. They offer a AAA discount. We would definitely stay there again. Thanks for a great night's sleep!

Room tip: The 3rd floor is great if you have pet allergies. (All are non-smoking)
Date of stay: July 2018