“Best Variety of Donuts EVER!!!”
Review of Hurts Donut

Hurts Donut
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Coralville
Reviewed June 21, 2017

We stayed in Cedar Rapids and drove the 25 minutes each way to come here for donuts. Was very worth it! Donut variety was exceptional! so many kinds!!! what to get???? yum!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed June 18, 2017

I sampled a salted caramel and chocolate glazed donut yesterday and loved it. Other members of my group had the Bavarian and a giant Claw that looked like it might take over New York. Recommend stopping here to cure your mid afternoon grumbles or just one for the road in the morning. With a litany of choices there HAS to be something to fit your taste bud requirements for the day.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I wanted to like these but they are just ok. The wait is ridiculous. They don't actually label what exactly the donuts are and whats on them so its sort of a guessing game. I got 6 last time and ended up liking one. Not worth the hype for me. I've had better.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank scarleigh21
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I am a pretty picky eater when it comes to sweets, if your like me I only like vanilla cake ice cream and donuts. So Idf that sounds like you I recommend the homer, so good!!, inside ( hurts donuts ) there is something for ever one. When i walked in it spelt like a dream !! Kids loved it to, greatly priced and friendly service.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome!! Always open. Always great donuts. The apple fritters are huge. Plus all the options for cake donuts you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2017