Super 8 by Wyndham Council Bluffs IA Omaha NE Area
GardenInn.com
US$119
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$98
Fairfield Inn
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$110
Western Inn(Council Bluffs)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
Harrah's Council Bluffs(Council Bluffs)
US$120
US$115
  • Restaurant
US$76
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Tesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Council Bluffs IA Omaha NE Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2016

Reviewed August 19, 2015

I paid for a weeks stay at your facility, and was asked to leave because my ex husband found where I was and started a lot of trouble for my two children and myself. Due to the violence we we're trying to avoid other customers called to complain about the noise. No one offered to help me. The front office called the cops out, and he was already gone of course. The cops informed me I was being kicked out due to the noise. I had no money or another place to go with my children, and it took me awhile to pack up all our belongings and find another hotel that would take us and our two dogs. I will NEVER stay at your place again anywhere due to the treatment we received. I had no money Nd was left to fend for us all. Which meant we slept in our car. I could not believe your personnel wouldn't work with me without having the cops come out again to make us leave. I have a lot of people that stay in motels for travel, and they have been informed of how me and my little family we're treated. If someone would have cared about human life more than the mighty dollar I wouldnt be feeling this way. My pride and feelings have been hurt more than anything. I was only trying to protect all my babies.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 914kimberlyw
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Council Bluffs IA Omaha NE Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We take this very seriously and are very sorry about the issues you faced; this has been forwarded to management. Thank you again for sharing and we hope to earn your business in the future by continuing to evolve and improve guest experience.

Reviewed August 19, 2015

Stayed here only one night. The hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff were great (especially Kim who went out of her way to accommodate us). Close to casinos and plenty of restaurants in the area. Even a classic car show for my husband.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and for your comments regarding our staff and area. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for your valuable business.

Reviewed August 11, 2015

This is the standard Super 8, pretty basic hotel. The room wasn't bad except for the bathroom. It was covered in what I assume to be pet hair.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Tesh P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Council Bluffs IA Omaha NE Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2015

Thank you for your staying with us! I wish we could have resolved your situation immediate had we been notified but that is not a level of service that we usually provide. I wish you will chose this hotel in your future travels so we are able to show that to you.

Reviewed August 6, 2015

This hotel is a great location, completely refurbished, and simply not the Super 8 we all expected!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for being a valued guest and for providing us the feedback regarding our location. We continue to reach for ways to improve guest experience in all areas and hope you will experience those continued efforts on your next visit.