We were in town for the college world series and this hotel worked very well for us. It was a 5 minute drive to downtown Omaha (the stadium) as well as to Old Market ( a great area for dinner, drinks, shopping). The only downside is the actual location of the hotel. There is not much to do in that area unless you are a casino fan. There are a couple chain restaurants, (Famous Dave's, Ruby Tuesday's, Quaker Steak & Lube) and there is a Bass Pro store there but not much else!! We could not find a grocery store or drug store anywhere nearby. The hotel clerk told us we had to get back on the freeway to the next exit to find one! All in all, we weren't impressed with Council Bluffs, at least what parts we saw, but the hotel itself was nice and clean and had a decent warm breakfast. The staff were very nice especially the breakfast servers . If we come back again, we would consider staying there again but might look for a more centralized area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the SpringHill Suites difference. It's a place that will soothe your senses, a place where spacious suites and inspiring design will help you leave feeling more refreshed than when you arrived. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your SpringHill Suites Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Council Bluffs Springhill Suites