Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$118
Staybridge.com
US$85
US$67
Baymont by Wyndham Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$65
US$94
US$69
La Quinta
Quality Inn and Suites Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$209
All reviewsmusic venueevent centertable gamesbottled watertop floorlarge showerpool areaenjoyed our staypool and hot tubstaff was very friendlyfront desk staffthe quad citiesblackjackdealersvaletinternetsuite
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

This was our first time in the hotel at this property, although we had stopped in to the casino once about 6 months prior. We typically stay visit the other casinos in town and although we had coupons for free or discounted rooms we decided to try something new to celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary.

Hotel- The hotel is still fairly new and still maintains that crisp and clean look. The fitness room is what you would normally expect, about 4 or 5 exercise bikes or stairclimbers. There is a good size hot tub in the pool area, but the pool is clearly targeted to children as it only 3 feet deep, 3 foot 6 in one area. Not enough deep enough for a water aerobic routine. The check in process went smooth, we arrived shortly after 3 and it wasn't too busy. I would say however as new guests we could have used a bit more of an overview. Most hotels will ask you if you have stayed with them, and if not will review a map of the property and any other "good to know" items. In this case it took a little bit of wandering to find our room. We were placed on the 6th floor. When you step off the elevator there is a hallway leading to the restaurant and a door marked "suites". As we were not in a suite we started down the other hallway. Eventually we found that even the regular rooms are down the "Suite" hallway. Another good to know item would have been a heads up that there are no towels in the pool area. You are expected to bring one from your room, but you would not know that unless you have reason to visit your bathroom first and see the little note on the counter. You can get one from the front desk, but they will mark your room to make sure you aren't collecting an extra one to steal it.

Rooms- the room was decent, again it had the crisp "new" look. The rooms are much more expensive than the full price rooms at other area casinos with no additional value other than the "new" look. A little bit smaller compared to the other casinos in town. The biggest issue, other than my other issue which has it's own paragraph, is the comment made by the other reviewer about hot water is completely accurate, but even worse in our case. It is nice that the handle to turn on the shower is opposite the shower head so you don't get sprayed with cold water. My husband took a shower after working out at 4:00. He only had to wait about 30 seconds for hot water. I tried to get take a shower around 6:30, after about 2 minutes I got some lukewarm water. I tried again in the morning, after about 5 minutes I finally got some warm water. It never got hot.

Dining- We opted to eat at the buffet to have a bit more flexibility on when we ate. If you want to eat at the steakhouse you have to make a reservation in advance. The food on the buffet was good and much fresher than expected. We were not able to get refills until we were on our last bites so most of those glasses got poured down the drain.

Casino- The casino has a wide variety of games not found at other casinos in the area. However there is nothing they can do to mask the smoke smell.

Customer Service- This is where the property really fails, and despite the items listed above I still would have given it a good rating. As stated we were placed on the 6th floor next to a suite. During the day we could hear the TV blaring but we were in and out so didn't let it affect us much. However at bed time it quickly became an issue because once I was laying in bed with the lights off it sounded like I still had a TV on in my room. I dressed and went down to the front desk as I generally get a better response to issues in person and asked if they would address it. Shortly thereafter I heard security knocking on the door of the other room. No one answered so they left. I went back down stairs and was told by a supervisor that since the guest didn't answer there was nothing they could do, they would not enter the room. I explained the TV had been at that high volume all day, indicating the guest may not even be on the property. It didn't matter. Health and Safety aside (a person could have been ill or dead) it was completely unacceptable for the supervisor to stand there and acknowledge that the noise was too loud for a person to sleep, but they could not do anything about it. I asked for my room to be comped since I paid for a room to sleep in. I was advised they could not comp a room for that reason. There was no manager available until the following Tuesday, and although they tried to text her for authorization there was no response. I refused to be dismissed, and if there was a casino manager I could speak with. This request was granted. He arrived and spoke with the supervisor then came over and asked what he could do. I explained again that I could not sleep in the room I paid to sleep in. He advised he would notify VIP staff and they would either track the guest down or go in and turn off the TV. Finally about an hour after I brought the issue to their attention (mind you on Daylight Saving Time where we were already losing an hour of sleep) the noise ceased with a final slam of the door.

Clearly the casino only considers the privacy rights of their high rollers, as all hotel law I have reviewed stated security can enter a room to stop a patron from disturbing other guests. Apparently the $800-$1000 that my husband and I dropped between room, food and gambling wasn't enough to warrant the consideration of us enjoying our highly overpriced room. At checkout no one bothered to ask "how was your stay" because they clearly knew and didn't care.

As opposed to our original plan to have breakfast, gamble some more and maybe enjoy lunch before leaving we checked out early.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Belannapuppy
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

We were coming to Moline for a concert, and stayed at Rhythm City. The room was spacious and clean, and the bathroom is fantastic. Very large shower, with a great shower head. My only complaint is in reference to the front desk staff. We ate dinner late the night before we were due to check out, and the food didn't sit well with my mom. She was unable to fall asleep until after 4 am. I went down to the front desk to see if a late check out would be possible. Before I could even finish my question, the clerk interrupted me, and told me no, they were booked solid for tonight and tomorrow. Which is fine- I was well aware that a late check out may not be a possibility, but it never hurts to ask. I didn't appreciate being interrupted and dismissed by the front desk clerk before I could even finish the question though. Her tone was very rude, dismissive, and condescending. If I'm ever in the quad cities again, I won't let this deter me from staying at Rhythm city again. Hopefully she was just having a bad night, and her rudeness isn't the norm.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

We spent one night at rhythm city casino and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves with the non-smoky atmosphere, super clean rooms, large shower, wonderful beds with great pillows and plenty of them. The dealers were nice and the staff was very friendly. We enjoyed dinner at The sports bar and breakfast at the buffet. Couldn’t have asked for a more relaxing visit!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

This is the second time we've stayed at the hotel. Here is a list of the pros and cons from this visit:

Pros:

Beautiful architectural designs within the building structure, especially the ceilings and lighting.
Modern rooms with very comfy bed, nice bathroom, furnishings, HVAC and TV.
Nice restaurants with Ruthies fine dining on the top floor and a Sports Bar with good food next to the casino.
Clean casino with table games and decent ventilation (could not smell the allowed cigarette smoking).
Plenty of parking.
Nice pool and Spa.

Cons:

A simple question at check-in resulted in a long wait to find an answer even though we were the only ones checking in at the time. There were several instances where employees seemed confused or had a "I don't really like working here " attitude.
The guest rooms have bottled water in the rooms - at $3.00 each! You can get a bottled water for no charge in the casino, why charge us for the ones in the room? Seems like a cheap shot to us.
If you have an even numbered room, you WILL HEAR THE HIGHWAY NOISE FROM I-80. Do yourself a favor and request an odd numbered room!
The common area carpets, which are beautiful, were never vacuumed during our 2 night stay. How could the General Manager or any manager at Rhythm City walk around their property and not notice that??

Overall, this is a nice facility. Unfortunately, the employees that we interacted with, for the most part, did not seem very enthusiastic about their working environment.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2018

There isn't one bad thing about this hotel/casino. Both were very clean, quite hotel/rooms, big bathrooms, comfy beds. Casino is the least crowded casino I have ever been to on a Friday night -- it was great!! Dealers are nice and very good, could literally walk up to Craps/Roulette/BlackJack and play, table limits were $5 min. at most tables and I had a good payout at the slots. Because of the lack of people = not smokey!! We did not encounter one unfriendly or unhelpful staff member. Everyone is very nice. Its location is in a very nice area with lots of shopping and restaurants close by! Like I said, we will definitely be back!! It makes for a nice weekend getaway from Des Moines.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple