See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 27, 2016

I love the log cabin look with the wood going through the center of the hotel! Very pretty! Needs an update but still very cozy and comfortable for the price! Owners are very nice as well! Housekeeping does a good job keeping the rooms clean!

Room Tip: Second floor is quieter
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Days Inn W
Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

The window was left wide open upon walking into the room...screen laying on the floor. No security of a deadbolt to lock your door from the outside of your room! People roamed the hallway all night. Baby screaming down the hallway half the night. At 2:00 am, after being awake for half the night, I heard what sounded like 2 gunshots go off! People loud and drinking in the parking lot. When the issues were brought to front desk person's attention. .she acted like nothing was happening. .but when I went back to my room..the man who checked us in said this was unacceptable and he was very concerned! I just wanted a night to get away.. nice quiet and romantic. .This was far from that!! To top the morning off, there was only one towel to shower with. This made me wonder if the room was actually cleaned before we checked in. Never again!!!!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

I booked a jacuzzi suite, and when I walked in the smell of smoke was overbearing....Hot tub had no jets,band a spout that's on a old bathtub....What a rip off...Very outdated, beds hard as hell, pool area very small, and not very becoming....This place needs to be closed down and or prices low low low.....

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2015

This place is charming! For the price we paid (65.00 for two Queen beds) it was amazing. After viewing the website I thought we were going to have to spend more for the room we got. The beds were very comfortable, it was quiet, and we loved the log décor. The kids loved the pool, even though it's small. The flat screen televisions and friendly staff really set this place apart. We will be back.

Room Tip: All the rooms here are great for the money.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Amrut P
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The pictures that this hotel shows on line are NOT this hotel !!! When I walked in I thought I had the wrong place because it look nothing like the pictures ! I got my room key, but before I could even bring in my suitcase they gave me a different room because of plumbing problems, second room key in hand I find that this room has not been cleaned yet, back to the front desk and the third room key ! This room did not look anything like the 3 rooms they show on thier web site, not sure how the can show a pucture that is not from their hotel, The rooms where very shabby, dirty carpet and dirty walls. Be wared !!

Room Tip: go to a different hotel if you want a nice room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo