“Great Calzone”

Antonella's Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #33 of 326 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 3, 2016

I stopped in for Lunch during a work trip to the Quad Ciites. From the moment I walked in and smelled the food from the Kitchen, I knew I made the right choice. Excellent lunch menu with great value for the quality and quanitity of food you get. Our server was Brent and he was very friendly and efficient, he guided us through the menu and made the process easy for first time visiitors. I ordered the Calzone and my friend had the all you could eat spaghetti. Both were excellent. The Calzone was clearly freshly made and the quaility of ingredients as evident. The crust alone would have been a great meal. We will be back.

3  Thank THDTJ

Reviewed November 10, 2016

My boyfirend and I are regular customers; he loves the spaghetti and meatballs and I love the lasanga!

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Our party of 5 came to check out this place due to the good reviews that we read online. We eat out often, so we were looking forward to having a new place to frequent. We were so disappointed. There were only a few other tables when we came in. Our appetizer (cheesesticks) took exactly 1 hour and 20 minutes to get to our table. Nobody apologized or acknowledged an issue, despite seeing kitchen staff pointing at our table and talking amongst themselves. They were simply dropped off at our table. Meanwhile, a few tables that came in after us already had their dinners. The salads came, and it was only iceberg with 1 tomato wedge- nothing else. The honey mustard dressing was good, but it couldn't save the sad salad. When dinner finally came, it wasn't much better. Two people ordered the same alfredo dish, yet one was watery/soupy and the other was fine. I'm not sure why some reviews rave about the alfredo, it is mediocre at best. Please save your time and money and try elsewhere, there are other places to get Italian in the QC that are far superior to this place.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Great pizza and you can't go wrong with a pasta either.
Very nice people working here. Definitely a family-feel.

Reviewed October 5, 2016

Good food, good and friendly service. Server, Judith, always gets us a good table and waits on us promptly. Very clean restaurant.