“Holiday menu, limited choices”
Review of Bix Bistro

Bix Bistro
Ranked #11 of 324 Restaurants in Davenport
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The See-and-be-seen Scene at Bix Bistro and LoungeRelax in the contemporary setting of Bix Bistro, on the first floor of the hotel, offering great food prepared simply and freshly. Accompanied by a side of outstanding service and topped off with a varied beer, wine and spirits menu. Enjoy live music, appetizers and cocktails at Bix Lounge, a perfect retreat after a day of meetings or sightseeing.
Reviewed February 21, 2017

I had dinner at this restaurant on a Friday when I stayed at the hotel. They had a fixed menu for Valentine's Day with minimal options not on the fixed menu. There were adequate servers but there seemed to be some confusion about who had my table. To make up for it they poured me an extra large glass of wine. The salad was fine. The price was about right. I will eat there again when I stay at the hotel.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Located in the historic Blackhawk Hotel, the Sunday brunch at the Bix Bistro is wonderful. Full array of hot meats and egg dishes. Bottomless Mimosa's and yummy pastries make for a great brunch Excellent service. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed February 3, 2017

We really enjoyed our dinner here. We had the steak and ahi tuna and both were excellent. The shrimp and grits appetizer was exceptional. Friendly and attentive service. Also seemed to be reasonably priced considering the quality of the restaurant. We highly recommend it.

Reviewed January 23, 2017

I ate twice at Bix on my visit to the Blackhawk, both times I had very friendly quick service. Food was basic American, but fresh and well presented. Price seemed right and I felt that I had good value. There were several good restaurants near the Blackhawk, so I only ate there on 2 occasions

Jacob H, General Manager at Bix Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2017

Good morning Chris W,

Thank you for your review of your most recent visit to the Bix Bistro! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed not only your first visit, but your second visit as well! Our menu changes from time-to-time, so don't forget to come back soon and thank you again for your review!

At your service,

Jacob Horner

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Love Bix Bistro. I have never had a bad meal there, the best burger and the Blackhawk Salad is absolutely fantastic. Great atmosphere and great staff. My next objective is to try the Sunday Brunch.

Good morning Jen117213,

Thank you for your review of your most recent visit to the Bix Bistro! I am very happy to hear that you not only enjoyed your meal, but that you are looking to come back again. I would highly recommend calling and making reservations for our Sunday Jazz Brunch, and you can do so by calling 563-322-5000. We look forward to your next visit, and thank you again for your review!

At your service,

Jacob Horner

Been to Bix Bistro? Share your experiences!