All reviews stayed here made to order eggs lemon water omelet bar would stay here again room was clean large closet waffles pool and hot tub located close excellent stay front desk staff cinnamon rolls a nice place to stay off the highway check in was easy short drive
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I picked this hotel because I normally like sleep inn’s for their comfort. Also the location was very close to the highway, restaurants and my business location for the next day. I stayed 2 separate times. The check in staff was friendly the first night, second night not as much. Both rooms were clean. I liked the fact that you can control the fan setting on the air unit and even being right by the elevator I wasn’t bothered by any noise. So it was a quite hotel, but it was also during the week.
Both rooms I found it difficult to sleep. The bed just wasn’t super comfortable, and the blankets weren’t awesome. I left before the made to order omelet stay was open. The rest of breakfast was average. They do have 3 hot items available I would guess they vary them every few days. They had coffee, juice, yogurt, 2 cold cereals, bagels, bread, Unripe bananas, apples, and stale mini muffins. It was less then impressive. I had originally planned on staying 3 times this month, but I will be staying at a different hotel for my next trip to the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

After recent health events and a rainy day we decided to book a room, have dinner and a few drinks then relax in a hot tub. Checked into room very clean & excited our room was next to pool. Took Uber downtown for dinner and drinks then back to hotel to sit in hot tub only to discover maintenance decided to clean it on a Saturday and the water was cold and out of order! Ruined our night as this has been the 3rd Choice hotel in 1 year that we’ve either called and asked if they have a hot tub (yes) but not mentioning it isn’t working or not on website! Lesson learned call and ask if it’s operating! Bobby at front desk was exceptional and worked hard to get us a room at another hotel with a working hot tub! We would return to this hotel because of Bobby’s customer service!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2018

While traveling through the area we found this GEM. Everyone from the all of the staff and manager went out of the way to ensure we had a pleasant stay. I must say the bed was the most comfortable we have slept in while staying at a hotel. Keep up the great job and we look forward to returning in the next few months.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2018

This is a very clean and comfortable motel. The staff is very informative and professional. Great area for shopping and many restaurants near by. Great place to stay. I am a repeat customer and will stay there again.

Room tip: If you want a quiet room try one of the top floors on the backside.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ronnie J
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was nice. The beds were comfortable and the room was quiet. It was a nice place to stay that had a hot tub at a reasonable rate. The hotel is near I-74 and convenient to shopping and just a short drive to the river.

Date of stay: February 2018