“Birthday Dinner with the family”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #21 of 332 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed September 13, 2017

My son, daughter-in-law and husband,took me to the Olive Garden,for my 65th birthday. I had never dined at the Olive Garden before,so I really didn't know what to expect. The waiter asked what kind of dressing,we would like on our bowl of salad{thinking okay,wow a individual salad sounds great}. Wow when my husband and myself received the salad,it was a enormous single bowl of salad. I swear it had an head of lettuce,in this bowl & gobs of veggies included,LOL. When our main meal came,my bowl of Chicken Alfredo,was also enormous. My husband had, meat-balls & spaghetti,which filled up my husbands belly. This is real hard to do,as he is a real good eater,LOL. My son & daughter also had plenty too eat. What we loved the most,is the never ending bread sticks{and salad if we still needed any,lol}. The waiter asked,if we wanted dessert,we all thought..."good lord,where will we put it,LOL. I told the waiter,wow it is my 65th birthday,maybe I could find room! He then told me,because it is your birthday,the dessert would be free{and if I wished,I could take it home with me. Well believe me,I jump at that,LOL. If you have never ate at Olive Garden,then try it out.....it is an amazing place to dine at.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Mona S

Reviewed September 11, 2017

It's been two years since we were there, and for our return visit we knew there was no place we would rather be than where we had been the first time - Reagan's Queen Anne Inn - and it did not disappoint. The home is extraordinarily Victorian, well-kept, every room different and enjoyable with many things to observe. The morning breakfast is not to be missed - candle-lit, Kona Sunrise coffee, gourmet food, socialize with other guests, and enjoy the company, knowledge, and humor of Norm and Judy, our hosts. They set the bar for what a B&B should be.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 9, 2017

The staff here are great and always ready to offer a recommendation when you can't decide. Along with the great Italian food, the gourmet coffees are excellent.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I went with a group of 20 friends. They handled our large group with efficiency and ease and were very friendly. Everyone loved their dinners. Of course the salad and breadsticks are always delicious. I had the lobster ravioli that was so good. A nice glass of merlot added to the experience. Everyone was too full to try a dessert, which looked good also.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 22, 2017

I've never had a bad meal at any Olive Garden location. On this visit, I did get a little confused on what I was ordering. Both my wife and I had selected their special at the time, buy one meal and take one home. She had chosen the spaghetti both to eat there and to take one home. I had chosen the Giant Three-Cheese Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce. For some reason I was thinking that since this was an upcharged meal, that I was getting this on top of spaghetti, kind of like meat balls.

Well my cheese shells weren't bad. I won't order it again. It just isn't my normal eating radar. I did order the spaghetti to take home to eat. It was good. The salad as usual was very good. The nice thing about the Olive Garden, is that you usually get unlimited salad to eat while you are there, so this will fill you up if you don't want to order a desert.

Olive Garden is very good. If you have never tried it, you should. Good Itailian food.

Date of visit: August 2017