All reviewstypical hiefront desk staff was very helpfulrefrigerator and microwavebaseball teamnewer hotelcinnamon rollsbreakfast optionsbreakfast was includedthunder bay grillspacious roompleasant staywould definitely stay here againcalled the front desknice hotelgreat place to staybusiness tripeasy access
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Tried a new built Hotel, North side of Davenport, really accessible from Interstate,
close to Menard's. Staff was nice, everyone said hello to you. Nice smell, no odors
I didn't get to try the pool area, busy with meetings. A pleasant stay
Firm beds. Breakfast was tasty

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TMQTS
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Davenport North, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay, maybe you can stay a little longer on your next visit to Davenport and try out the pool!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

The guy (forgot his name) at the front desk at 2pm on Saturday was terrific. He checked us into 3 rooms without a hitch and even made a change so our rooms were together. Our room was perfect, the air was COLD!, and the bathroom was tidy but kind of on the small side. The carpets were crumb free but needed a steam cleaning. The place was full of baseball team families so the ice machines were always empty. On Monday morning the front desk was able to get us some ice for our tiny cooler. The breakfast was wonderful and everything was kept full and counters were neat and clean. This will now be our place to stay when we visit our family in Bettendorf!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Davenport North, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Thank you Amy, we are glad that we will be your place to stay when you come back to the Quad Cities to visit family. I do apologize for the ice machines not being able to keep up with the amount of ball teams we had that weekend. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Ok so first off I would like to say that the customer service at this hotel is beyond wonderful. When My husband and I arrived here there was a mix up with our reservation that they helped us fix. On top of that we got a discount on our stay. My only complaint and it’s a pretty big one is that the bed was not comfortable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Davenport North, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Thank you kandy83 for comments about our customer service, we just want to make you feel like you are at home.
I'm glad to hear we were able to fix your reservation without too many issues. Nothing beats our own beds, sorry to hear our Serta mattress did not live up to your comfort level .

Reviewed May 11, 2018

I stayed at this hotel recently and it was nice, quiet and clean. The staff was friendly. The hotel is close to a couple freeways and convenient to them. I got there earlier than check in time and they were able to give me a room.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
General M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Davenport North, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Thank you for your comments, we are glad we were able to get you checked in early,

Reviewed April 24, 2018

This hotel is conveniently located just off the interstate. The staff here is highly efficient and very friendly. I was greeted immediately when I walked in and check in took less than 5 minutes. There was a small issue with the bathroom sink and when I reported it, it was fixed in a matter of minutes. The room was very comfortable. The breakfast (included) was very tasty, with a good mix of hot and cold options, including warm cinnamon rolls, eggs, sausage and biscuits. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Davenport North, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Thank you for the great comments about the hotel and staff members. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, we look forward to seeing you again!