All reviews pool area best westerns pool table hot tub frontage road breakfast buffet stay there again nice pool very nice hotel first floor family reunion biscuits and gravy great place to stay beds were comfortable road trip the quad cities bw
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Great pool area. Super nice staff. Great breakfast offered. Enjoyed our stay here. Ok....I am willing to do your little survey but you are not going to tell me I HAVE to write a 200 word review!! This is ridiculous. I cannot get out of this page until I type 200 words? There...that is now OVER 200 words.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nikki H, Manager at Best Western Plus Steeplegate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Thank you for your 200 word review! LOL, we really appreciate the specific details you provided and we look forward to having you stay with us next time.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

This is a hotel that has been around for a long time, so it might be easy to assume it would be dated or a bit run down. It is neither! All interior areas have been tastefully updated & seem quite fresh, clean, & new!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nikki H, Manager at Best Western Plus Steeplegate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Thank you so much for your very kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and I am so pleased you had such an enjoyable stay. I do hope we will have the pleasure of having you stay with us in the future!

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

A nice quiet hotel. It is a few blocks off the main drag providing some quiet. The rooms were nice size and very clean. The breakfast was a good size buffet with plenty of tables which is something a lot of places lack. The breakfast ended relatively early for a Sunday at 930am and they (politely) move you out right at 930 so be warned be on time or miss out. The hotel is right in the middle of Davenport and you are just minutes away from casinos, highways and lots of food choices. We did use the pool which was very nice. Lots of kids who didn't seem very well chaperoned (at least in my parental opinion), not the hotel's responsibility. They do have a sign said they had an adults only hour of swimming.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Nikki H, Manager at Best Western Plus Steeplegate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed review regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate you sharing your experience with fellow travelers and also appreciate the feedback for our team. I look forward to sharing it with the everyone here at the SteepleGate Inn. I do hope you will stay with us again in the future the next time you are traveling to the Quad City area.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while in town. I got a king bed room and it was exceptionally large. It had a mini fridge and was clean. The hotel has a nice pool. Breakfast was included and is at the attached restaurant. It was better than most free breakfasts. Staff was courteous and efficient. Overall the hotel was nicer then expected. I would stay here again. I love Best Western as their points don't expire and they usually have included breakfasts. Prices are a better value then most hotels in my opinion.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you Rodney for taking the time to post your review to TripAdvisor and share your experience with us and fellow travelers! I am so pleased you had an enjoyable stay and you were able to experience a few of our best attributes we have to offer; our guest service, our hot breakfast buffet and our over-sized sleeping rooms. I am so glad to hear you are a loyal Best Western Rewards member, and we certainly appreciate your membership. I look forward to the next time you will be in town to stay with us.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We had a wonderful stay! The staff were friendly and helpful! The room was clean! Breakfast was great! We plan on staying there again next year! We highly recommend this hotel! Pool and hot tub too!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your outstanding review! I am so pleased you had such a wonderful stay and I can't wait to welcome you back next year. Thanks for sharing your experience, we truly appreciate it!