See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2017

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I always try to be objective in my reviews, but this must be the worst motel I have ever stopped at in the USA.
Not exactly a warm reception from the people on the front desk. I got room 256 which was quite a hike past the closed swimming pool and fitness room. Decor in the hotel itself was depressing and half of it taped off for repairs.
The room was OK, found out there was no WiFi reaching there and the TV remote refused to work the rather ancient CRT TV.
got a change of batteries from the front desk, still not worked properly, only the channel up/down buttons worked.
The A/C came out of vent and the control unit was bust, another guest I met was on his 3rd change of room due to no A/C working and it was 98 degrees outside.
The bed was clean and decent shower.
There was no microwave or fridge in the room
I was going to do some laundry but the washer and dryer were out of order. I was told by another guest the swimming pool had been closed for weeks.
Went for breakfast and the orange juice was in containers at the side of the juice machine which just dispensed iced water, the breakfast items were just basic, I didn't bother with them.
the other lady on the desk in the morning was nicer but didn't bother to ask me how my stay was.
My personal opinion just avoid it, I wish I had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Room was gross. Looked like it hadn't been vacuum. Tried to complain but they laughed it off. There was a prostitute 3 doors down from us. Everything was filthy. Outside security doors didn't work. The pictures on the website showing a nice pool and rooms are not of this property. Pool area was closed due to renovation but the website shows a very nice pool area. This is a really bad property.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank G6480FElorir
Reviewed September 23, 2017

the hotel was very old and under construction/remodeling. staff did not know what rooms were ready for use. checked into 4 different rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled on business