All reviews room was clean red lobster biscuits and gravy waffles would recommend this hotel to anyone lobby area staff was very friendly would stay here again nice stay hot breakfast easy access desk clerk troy pet motel
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

We recently had to stay at the La Quinta do to our water being out at our home. Troy at the front desk was very accommodating. He went above and beyond all expectations and definitely deserves a raise!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you so much for choosing us for your lodging needs. I am happy to hear Troy was able to help you and take care of your needs.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

Loved my stay at La Quinta. Was travelling from MN to FL and spent three nights in La Quinta Inns. I chose them for their pet policy. For all three of them the room was clean and attractive, the bed comfortable, and the breakfast wonderful. I am a fan now and plan to stay at LQs even if I don't have a pet with me.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

We are so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay, we can not tell you how ecstatic we are that we were able to satisfy your needs! I know that you will be even more excited after our renovation is completed. We hope to see you back sooner rather than later!

Reviewed May 12, 2018

I have stayed at the Davenport LaQuinta over the past 7 years several times a year and I have complained about the property. This time I was given a newly updated room with new carpet and bedding.Well Done LQ you have a nice property and should be proud of your new rooms. The room was clean and breakfast was good. The night clerk seemed a little overwhelmed with several people checking in at the same time but overall much better

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Davenport & Convention Center. We are so glad to hear that the improvements that we have made thus far are so well received, and effective in making every guest stay an exceptional experience. We are glad that you gave us another opportunity to serve you and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

Met you gm named Chris. He checked us in early and gave us an awesome room. Was very clean and everything worked. The fridge was cold the bathroom sparkled!! He and his team are wonderful! We have two for babies that we always keep on a leash as do responsible pet owners if only all pet owners would do this and pick up their pets do do what a wonderful world it could be!! I had to report a guest for letting his pets go loose and almost attacked ours. I let Chris know and I at least did not see them again during our stay! Thank you Chris for your hard work and kindness!! Great place to stay in Davenport ia!!!

Room Tip: I think all the rooms must be wonderful!! Newly renovated 👍👍😊😊
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, G.E.M at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are proud to provide clean, quality rooms that exceed expectations every time. We love to hear that we succeed in maintaining a welcoming place for our guests and their four legged family members. We enforce the policies that make this possible. Our service to our guest is our top priority and Chris Patel sets the gold standard example as an active leader here. We look forward to your next visit and thank you again for your review.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Room Tip: Absolutely gorgeous room. Love the updated decor. Freshly painted rooms. Huge king size bed. Would have liked to have a love seat or two lounge chairs instead of one lounge chair and a desk chair. And maybe a t.v. Bigger than 32” for the room size.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018