See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Non smoking room had burn holes in the blankets. Cable too short on TV receiver and could not change channels because receiver was behind tv. Dirty carpet. Smells like cigarettes all throughout the building. I will never come back and do not recommend booking without inspecting first.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Terry S
Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

I stayed there on 12/18 and the first night was fine but run down... Next morning on 12/19 we got some food and came back and here was a roach on the stand.. We flushed it then saw another one i then took it down to front deck asking for a refund and they said we can move you rooms.. I then said okay.. (they said the people that was in that room before you was nasty people.. 127 they moved me to 113 and there again was one in the sink.. I packed all my stuff n said i cant do it id like my money back... I have a baby with me and this is unhealthy.... I wish i could get all my money back cause they are filled with cockroaches!!! Please dont go there!!! Please... I would never get a room ever from there!!! My kids health are important then this!! We moved to motel 6 and they are so much better!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mamma4life
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Had planned to stay 5 nights, checked in and immediately went to Walmart for cleaning supplies and bug spray. Hotel definitely needs updates to be considered for most travelers. Several guests appeared to be there for weekly or monthly stays. Aroma of food cooking in rooms turned me off. Checked out after first night, stayed elsewhere for other 4 nights.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank kwshannon
Reviewed August 6, 2016

Worst motel in the Quad cities! TV not working, bottle caps all over room, edges and corners dirty, bathroom dirty and on and on. The worst! Do not stay here. You will regret it. Stay anywhere else. Not good.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jayne H
Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

This is our third time in Davenport and every time we come to town we stay here. Great rates for a clean room. Polite and helpful staff. Great location, right down Brady Street from the the mall, downtown, and the riverfront. Especially for the price, you can't beat it.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family