MainStay Suites
US$109
US$119
US$111
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$149
GardenInn.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Dubuque(Dubuque)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$79
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn Dubuque(Dubuque)
US$104
All reviewsfull size fridgeseparate bedroomsmall apartmentextended stayqueen bedbiscuits and gravywafflesthe air conditioningnon smokinggreat place to staystaff was friendlydishwasherkitchenettetelevisioncerealmotelkey
Reviewed July 1, 2017

The assitant manager Kuchi is very nice and friendly.
She works hard.
Im stay 5 nights.
The hotel is clean inside and outside.
My room clean,large.
Everything works.
Wifi works.
Breakfast fantastic biscuit and gravy and others itens.
The hotel under renovations, I believe it would have been better.
Im stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very clean. The front desk lady was very nice and informative. The room with a kitchenette was great. The bed was very comfortable. The free breakfast was a big spread and the Bisquits and gravy were amazing. The lady running the breakfast made sure everything was well stocked. Coffee was delightful... They were renovating the room across from us but quit working at a reasonable hour. The elevator is in need of repair as it stopped on the bottom floor about 6 inches above the floor but the hotel is aware of the issue and have signage making you aware of this. Overall, the location is nice and the place is really clean. I would definitely stay here again...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

I booked our reservation through Choice Hotels website. We spent two nights here with 3 adults and 3 children. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and you can't beat the savings when you can prepare your meals in your room instead of going out to eat. The breakfast was good both days. We didn't go down to eat until 9am (it runs until 9:30) and they still had a good selection to choose from. The hot oatmeal was gone both mornings and the biscuits were showing their age...but the sausage gravy helped fix that. There are two waffle makers so there wasn't any waiting for a machine to open up. The hotel is undergoing some renovations. It appeared to me that some of the bathrooms are being retiled. Overall we had a good stay. The only negative I encountered was upon checkout. I went to the front desk to turn in my key cards and the young lady behind the counter was reading a book. She was totally oblivious to my presence for several minutes and seemed annoyed to have to get up off her chair and do anything, thus the 4 star rating. I would still recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Dubuque.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Sean K
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Very outdated, poor customer service, but not the worst place I've stayed. The room hadn't been restocked when we checked in, small slightly dirty shower, furniture scratched/damaged, highly disappointing breakfast. We kept saying "it's a place to sleep tonight" and that's basically it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IA1122
Jennifer M, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2017

We are very sad that you did not enjoy your stay. Our hotel is outdated but we are at the beginning stages of renovation. We look forward to this project beginning. Our breakfast room will be renovated in the winter and after that is done we will have more space for more options to our breakfast. We hope you come back and check out our new accommodations after 6 months.

Thanks,

Jennifer Miller

Reviewed May 7, 2017

made a reservation online and once there asked for a room to be able to keep an eye on my trailer. they put me up in an upgraded suite at no charge. great service, clean room and a great shower. price was a good value for the $$.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Jennifer M, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you had a great stay and we were more than happy to help you out on the fact that you needed to keep an eye on your trailer. We do everything we can to make our guests stay an enjoyable one and I am happy to hear yours was. We look forward to your next visit.