MainStay Suites
US$152
US$109
US$149
GardenInn.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Dubuque(Dubuque)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn Dubuque(Dubuque)
US$114
US$123
US$119
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfull size fridgeseparate bedroomsmall apartmentextended stayqueen bedbiscuits and gravywafflesthe air conditioningnon smokinggreat place to staystaff was friendlydishwasherkitchenettetelevisioncerealmotelkey
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

My family of six stayed here for five nights. It was a nice stay complete with a two bedroom suite - one of the only ones I found in Dubuque despite the many hotels that have "suite" in their names in Dubuque. They are in the middle of remodeling and our room had beautiful new kitchen and bathroom stone tile floors. It is very basic stuff the moment, but looks like they are making some nice upgrades. Our room was clean and towels were decent - not threadbare. The beds weren't the greatest, but they were fine for a few days - nothing like sleeping in your own bed! Breakfast was simple and worked just fine for us. Biggest perk was it nicely fit our larger family for an inexpensive price.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank LegalMommy
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Stayed here one night travelling to visit our daughter at college. It is really set up for a longer stay. The room has a small kitchen area, with dishes and even a dishwasher. They had the standard "Choice Hotel chain" breakfast, which was good. The beds were comfortable. It was clean, but It does need a little updating. Now for the quirky part, the television. It was positioned in the room so you could not watch it from the bed or the sofa/sitting area. It was tiny for the size of the room. We were staying in a double Queen suite. Overall it was a good stay.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed July 1, 2017

The assitant manager Kuchi is very nice and friendly.
She works hard.
Im stay 5 nights.
The hotel is clean inside and outside.
My room clean,large.
Everything works.
Wifi works.
Breakfast fantastic biscuit and gravy and others itens.
The hotel under renovations, I believe it would have been better.
Im stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very clean. The front desk lady was very nice and informative. The room with a kitchenette was great. The bed was very comfortable. The free breakfast was a big spread and the Bisquits and gravy were amazing. The lady running the breakfast made sure everything was well stocked. Coffee was delightful... They were renovating the room across from us but quit working at a reasonable hour. The elevator is in need of repair as it stopped on the bottom floor about 6 inches above the floor but the hotel is aware of the issue and have signage making you aware of this. Overall, the location is nice and the place is really clean. I would definitely stay here again...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

I booked our reservation through Choice Hotels website. We spent two nights here with 3 adults and 3 children. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and you can't beat the savings when you can prepare your meals in your room instead of going out to eat. The breakfast was good both days. We didn't go down to eat until 9am (it runs until 9:30) and they still had a good selection to choose from. The hot oatmeal was gone both mornings and the biscuits were showing their age...but the sausage gravy helped fix that. There are two waffle makers so there wasn't any waiting for a machine to open up. The hotel is undergoing some renovations. It appeared to me that some of the bathrooms are being retiled. Overall we had a good stay. The only negative I encountered was upon checkout. I went to the front desk to turn in my key cards and the young lady behind the counter was reading a book. She was totally oblivious to my presence for several minutes and seemed annoyed to have to get up off her chair and do anything, thus the 4 star rating. I would still recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Dubuque.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family