All reviews full size fridge separate bedroom small apartment queen bed biscuits and gravy waffles the air conditioning non smoking great place to stay staff was friendly dishwasher kitchenette television cereal motel key
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Everything was obviously cleaned well and the beds were extremely comfortable. The internet was flawless, the TV had more basic channels than I've ever seen in a hotel along with HBO, and the air conditioning was perfect. I made a lot of use of the kitchen and its full size refrigerator, too. The location is conveniently right off Highway 20 and right down the road from gas stations, restaurants, Target, and a 24 hour SuperWalmart. I'm not sure how many other guests there were, but I never heard them while I was in the room. Breakfast was pretty standard oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, waffle maker, biscuits and gravy. The only thing I'd improve on is that the room could use an upgrade (old stains on the carpet, caulk on the tub, etc...), but as I said, it was well cleaned. Oh, did I mention the laundry facility? Yeah, it has coin operated machines, too. I didn't use it, but I could see it coming in handy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Breakfast was very good. Sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fruit etc. Bed was very comfortable. Liked the separate bedroom for sleeping. Everything was clean. Staff was friendly and efficient. Check in was quick and easy. Price was very reasonable. Only complaint is that the couch should be replaced and carpet should be cleaned.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Upon arriving at the hotel after 7pm, there was only one clerk at the front desk. She was assisting another guest, but kept having to walk away and make calls to a manager and check rooms, etc. It took me 35 minutes to get into my room, which was already prepaid.

The room itself was spacious and clean. And complimentary breakfast in the morning was average.

The worst part is that I got double charged and it has taken more than a week to get my money refunded.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Alicia F
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stay at a reasonable price. We had a small suite with a sitting room and a full kitchen. The rooms were nice sized. You could close the bedroom and bathroom doors so you don't wake other person. There is a full breakfast served. The food was good and everything was refilled until closing time, unlike others where if you come down close to closing time everything is empty. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was near many stores and restaurants. It was clean. They don't clean rooms every day unless you request it. We prefer that. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Everyone was very pleasant. Best hotel. I have stayed in. Bathroom appeares to have been recently updated.The room was extremely clean.overall excellent for the price, great value I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family