“We go every year !”

DeWitt, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“We go every year !”
Reviewed 4 July 2009

We go every year in October. This course is great. Great rates. We are 10 and 8 hadcp...but it is a good course for all.
The staff is WONDERFUL.That is the reason we go year after year.
I did hear that the course has been sold to the City of Asbury(In late 2008) so I don't know if things have change....but will review again after this years trip in October 2009.

1 Thank hojokate1

Denver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mid West Hospitality”
Reviewed 20 August 2006

Great little (Not so Little) course. Some very picturesques views and the staff was fantastic. I am a low handicap golfer but did not have my set. The Head Pro let me borrow his clubs which made the visit that much better, plus the course was in great shape.. Thank you very much for going the extra distance.

1 Thank SpicyPickle

Been to The Meadows Golf Club? Share your experiences!