“Lunch with my daughter”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2016

We only had an hour to meet for lunch. The seating was immediate and service prompt. Food was hot and delicious.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I don't know if it is because black friday but service was very slow, apart from that the food was very good and tasty, gnocchi soup is excellent

1  Thank Jaime G
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and service!
Soup and salad along with price is well worth the stop! I stop there frequently and never been disappointed!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

When traveling, my wife and I tend to frequent Olive Garden restaurants because of the service and value. This Olive Garden did not disappoint.
The entrees were delicious and the service was outstanding.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

A reliable chain we have used in the past, but this was our first visit to an Olive Garden in several years. The service was exceptionally friendly and attentive, the food delicious and the portions extremely generous. Excellent value?