“Quick lunch with my son and grandson”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #30 of 227 Restaurants in Dubuque
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2017

We were seated quickly. Order taken promptly. The wait staff was great in accommodating a one year old.

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

I was sitting at the table waiting to be greeted by my server for 12 minutes before I got up and left. She never showed up.

Reviewed November 26, 2016

We only had an hour to meet for lunch. The seating was immediate and service prompt. Food was hot and delicious.

Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

I don't know if it is because black friday but service was very slow, apart from that the food was very good and tasty, gnocchi soup is excellent

1  Thank Jaime G
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and service!
Soup and salad along with price is well worth the stop! I stop there frequently and never been disappointed!