“Enormous Portions!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I'm glad we were staying in the Super 8 next door so we only had to walk back after eating and drinking here. It was so good, we returned again 2 nights later. Having spent a humid day sightseeing I needed refreshment. I was able to enjoy the largest margarita I've seen in a long time! Their banana margarita was excellent! The food is very good and as I indicated in the title, enormous! I had a chicken burrito on my first visit, then Aztecas Fajita's, the second time. This was steak, chicken, shrimp and chorizo. When it arrived i was alarmed and told them I only wanted fajitas for one. This is for one, I was told. Lots of food, great atmosphere, huge drinks and great service. I love my Mexican food in Colorado and never for one minute thought I'd get anything as good as we did in Iowa. Thankfully I was very wrong.

Date of visit: June 2014

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great food, strong drinks and two good locations in Dubuque. Drinks specials and a huge menu. Love it!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great meal every time I eat here! Very reasonable and filling meals. Many people love their margaritas!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We were staying in Dubuque and saw this restaurant and we both like Mexican food so decided to check it out. We were happy we did. They have very accomodating wait staff and polite. We had a delicious margarita... Their chips and salsa were very good.... The meal was delicious! We both had the combination platters so tasted a little of all their food...
Wonderful food, clean and not bad prices....

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The best margarita in town..good chips and salsa..great food and staff. The only Mexican restaurant to go to in town!

Date of visit: March 2014

Been to Los Aztecas? Share your experiences!