Free cancellation until 03/08
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$110
Hotels.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Mt Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$81
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Quality Inn & Suites(Mount Pleasant)
US$88
QualityInn
Hotel Ottumwa(Ottumwa)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$63
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesvariety of choicesthe hotel staffnice staynight staynice surprisestaff was friendlymotelcerealwalmartcleanlinessia
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I needed to spend several days in Fairfield so I needed to save money so I went to Super 8 expecting it to be old and unclean but was VERY pleasantly surprised to find it was super clean, up-to-date with wi-fi, nicely decorated, with new, really comfortable mattresses. Beyond the usual coffee and donuts, it offered a full breakfast of eggs, milk and cereal, oatmeal, fruit, and even cook-your-own waffles. I was so happy I spent the entire five days there.

Room Tip: Pleasant views on West and front half of east side.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
super8manager5, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Greetings tekodda thank you so much for your fantastic genuine and true review for you stay and we are glad your stay was extremly good we are all trying our best to provide fantastic stay to every guest as best as we can thank you again for your stay.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8manager5, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Nice customer service. Bed was comfortable. Hot breakfast was ok. There was nothing extraordinary but a good quiet place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for the stay and we are glad you like that bed were comfortable hot breakfast and most important nice customer service and good stay hope that's what guest look for with their stay in hotel have a great day.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Had Great experience. Stayed here while passing through. The hotel staff was very friendly & polite. Rooms were extremely clean and upgraded, also the bathroom was very nice. Good amenities & GREAT Breakfast. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
super8manager5, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Greetings mike thank you for your time to review and post for your recent stay and we are glad you like the place and had great stay we look forward for your next stay soon thanks again for your stay with us.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

I was in Fairfield, Iowa on 9-22-2017 for a wedding rehearsal. My spouse dropped me off at the rehearsal and went on to check us in. The bride and groom booked the room for us and did not remember to pay for our emotional support dog. My spouse had to give the hotel a credit card to pay for the pet fee and incidentals. It was late when I arrived at our room and I was totally disgusted by the smell! It was room 125 and it smelled like an old ashtray as if customers had been smoking in the room daily since it was built. The smell of cigarette smoke was trapped in everything. I was too tired to complain at that point, but it was difficult to sleep with the smell. Room 125 was the last room in the hallway near the rear exit that did not lock and I felt this was a safety issue. The door to room 125 was difficult to open and it did not lock when you shut it unless you pulled on it vigorously - also a safety issue. The parking lot was strewn with trash and thousands of cigarette butts and just plain dirty and even included a pair of dirty black socks!
When we told the front desk our dog was a support dog they asked for proof. When I complained that the room smelled like smoke the woman at the front desk said she had worked there two years and no one smoked in it. Her co-worker suggested people might be smoking outside and the smoke filtered into the room - not at all the issue! I forgot lotion and they had none. I forgot my brush and they had no combs or anything. There was no ironing board or iron in our room. The curtains on our window were stained and broken. The pool was small and looked very uninviting.
The woman at the front desk at least tried to be helpful. She even offered to loan me her personal lotion. She apparently talked to the manager and for our trouble refunded $10 to our credit card. Not enough to make it right. I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
super8manager5, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you carrieluvs Crayola for giving us opportunity to explain the real side of the story you are saying about hotel room you stayed let me tell you this is non smoking property and we do not have smoking rooms all started with who ever booked your room did not pay for your pet and you were not willing to pay for it also and when you smelled smoke that much you must have come to desk clerk and let them know so they would have gave you diffrent room instead you slept in room all night and next morning you mentioned it to desk to get pet fee refunded and they did gave $10 off to your card so please have atleast real review than just posting something is not here.