“Could use a deep in room cleaning, but......”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Dodge
Budget Travelers Inn
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Not a bad place to stay. Easy to get to, quiet, did have free wi-fi but not accessible my last stay.Found used needle in rr, along with broken glass. They switched my room, after accusing ME of doing it! I should stipulate, however, that it is run by a family, all of whom are really friendly and professional, except for, I believe the oldest son. May have just been a bad day.He was the one originally blaming me for needles, and was less than helpful when trying to access internet. Best bet is to check in late afternoon when Mom is working. Really super pleasant lady! For the money, was o.k. stay. Cable TV, fridge, micro in room, cold air, and delivery from several restaurants are really short waits. I stay there about 2-4 nights every 6 weeks.

Room Tip: Ask for second or third floor,preferably on north side(even #'s) as there is no traffic or parki...