All reviews nice pool waffles off the highway biscuits and gravy front desk staff exercise room free breakfast room was large night stay convenient location recliner cereal
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My church uses their facilities every week. It is always clean and staff is always wanting to help the customer. We never have had a issue with the staff. My experience has always been good. I would recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed: October 2012
rwalker_detroit, Manager at Clarion Highlander Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Greetings:
Thank you for your great review of our staff, services and facilities. We will share your letter with our entire staff so that they can see that their hard work is being rewarded.

Corporate Director of Sales

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Clarion hotel in July and had a fabulous time. Traveling with toddlers in hotels is some times hard but the Clarion was clean and very family friendly. It's location was close to everything and made it very covenient. The breakfast was wonderful and the coffee was outstanding which is rare at hotels.

Room Tip: We stayed in a suite and it was great.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy L

Greetings Amy L:

Thank you for your great review of our property. We will go ahead and share your comments with our appreciative staff. We hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I am at the hotel every week attending church and have all my friends stay here when they come to visit. The staff is very friendly and helpful to make sure your stay is great! They have an excellent breakfast area, nice indoor pool, and very comfortable conference rooms.
All of my friends who have stayed here have had a very nice experience. If you are coming to Iowa City, I would recommend you stay here.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Greetings Mike B:

Thank you for the great review of our facilities. We will share your great comments with our appreciative food and beverage team.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I go to the Clarion in Iowa City every Sunday to attend church services held there. The facility is top of the line as far as appearance and decor. The hotel staff are very outgoing and extremely friendly, accommodating our every need. This hotel is top notch in appearance
and service, and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for accommodations in Iowa City.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Greetings Holsomback:

Thank you for your great review of our property, our facilities and our appreciative staff. We will go ahead and share your comments with our team.

Corporate Director of Sales

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The staff has and continues to be exceptional. Will recommend this hotel to family, friends and co-workers. Thank you Clarion for letting us use your facilities for our church services and the pool area. The Hotel is beautifully decorated and has amazing personnel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Greetings Susan H:

Thank you for your great comments regarding our facilities. Our team appreciates the positive feedback.