“Best Reuben I have ever had.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Quinton's Bar & Deli
Ranked #125 of 277 Restaurants in Iowa City
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed November 18, 2015

I ate here with a group of friends and everyone seemed to enjoy their food. I had a Reuben, and fell in love!!! The wait staff were attentive, but not overbearing.

Reviewed October 22, 2015

I've been here a few times over the years. The first time, it was great and each time since, it has gone downhill. I won't be back again. The service is poor and the fries are soggy. If you order chips as a "side" they come in a bag instead of being house made, the sandwiches used to be good but the last two times I was there, they lacked flavor. The music was so loud that we could not even talk. When we complained to the waitress, she did not apologize or offer to make things right, just shrugged and walked away. Again, not coming back.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Great place to eat for solid pricing. Within walking distance to many downtown attractions; right next to the Englert! Food is locally sourced and much of their menu items are handmade in house. Service was strange (we had three different chicky-poos during our hour stay), with not a lot of attention to detail, like bringing us silverware or app plates, which were needed. The food overshadowed the service. Please get a burger. Done perfectly with awesome alternative toppings. Yum.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Like coming to this restaurant because their special of half a sandwhich with a bread bowl soup is fantastic; hits the spot every time w/o breaking your wallet. Plenty of sandwiches to choose from and to this time they've all been great. Although, their nachos are definitely the best I've had here in Iowa City; could be an entree by itself especially if you order it w/ bacon bits I think and choice of beef or chicken. They also have a bar and tv's all around if you would like to have a sit down lunch or dinner w/ a beer and watch a game.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Quinton's seems like it old be a fun place to hang out at after work. Unfortunately I went for lunch and didn't get to hang out. The food was good - mostly sandwiches on the menu. I had a Reuben which was very good. Bread was fresh and the meat was plentiful. They have a large beer selection and the place has a cool, beat up, kind of vibe.