“My favorite Bagel Shop”
Review of Brueggers

Brueggers
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Iowa City
Reviewed April 18, 2018

I've been to many bagel chains over the years, and Brueggers remains my favorite. I love the texture and flavors of their bagels as well as their cream-cheeses. They often have seasonal bagel sandwiches which I've enjoyed through the years. The layout of going up to the counter, ordering, they prepare it, and then you pay and the end works well for me. That staff has always been friendly. One minor drag I run into periodically is when whomever is preparing my bagel doesn't actually slice it the entire way, but otherwise I am thumbs-up for Brueggers.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

When I work weekends, I stop in to this Brueggars to bring bagels for the staff. I usually walk in around 6:30am and the staff behind the counters are always ready to greet you. They are very attentive to details even with large orders of different types of breakfast sandwiches. A solid easy familiar choice.

Reviewed March 9, 2017

I love bagels and Brueggers on Riverside drive,downtown,and across from Iowa Power restaurant never disappointed. Great soup also.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

A pleasant place with a convenient location downtown. The menu is used for all of the restaurants, but there is something that seems fresh here.

Reviewed October 4, 2016

A great lunch choice for quick service, varied selection of bagels and spreads. The soups are good warmers on cool day. The staff is efficient and friendly. So glad you are downtown.