“Good Food at a Reasonable Price”
Review of Z'Marik

Z'Marik
Ranked #29 of 276 Restaurants in Iowa City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Asian, Greek, Italian
Reviewed February 13, 2017

I have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed in the quality of the food. they are willing to make adjustments such as no mushrooms when they can.

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

My son and I had lunch here looking for some inexpensive local good eats We found it He had the mac n cheese and really enjoyed it I enjoyed a plate of marinara penne noodles and meatballs The service was friendly and the price ($6 per plate) can't be beat We will visit again

Reviewed September 11, 2016

An inexpensive filling meal in downtown Iowa City. The ingredients are fresh and the staff patient and helpful. Sat in front window (the quietest place) to people watch. On mate liked the Krith-a-raki which was orzo, broccoli, green onion, butter and romano. I found it too rich with the butter. I like the lighter penne noodle with broccoli, chicken and marinara.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

This place is my personal favorite. First, great prices (many below $8 per meal, without the drink). I always go for plain water. Second, the variety of choices and portion sizes. Third, super fast service, even during lunch (11- 12). Lastly - neat and clean place...See you there!

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Granddaughter chose this for her birthday lunch after being ill for several weeks. Grandson wanted rice and both are picky vegetarians but this was a good choice. She had the penne pasta with butter and cheese. He had brown rice with just soy sauce. The lady at the register was very nice to both kids. She saw the birthday pin and gave her a free drink and cookie. Nice to do. I had the teriyaki rice bowl with shrimp. Very good.