“A great place for a good meal”
Review of Bob's Your Uncle - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife and I consider Bob's Your Uncle to be a neighborhood restaurant - because we live on the north side of town and it' s on the way home. We also consider it to be a favorite - especially on a Friday night after a movie. There is nothing pretentious about the food, or the setting, or the presentations: it's just good food at a good price. The wine list is limited, but the prices are hard to beat. If you are looking for pizza, a good burger, or some meatloaf -- go here. The staff is courteous and competent - there may be a wait on a Friday night (and we'll be in the line....)

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

The turkey open faced was like grandma's, the tortellini arrabiatta was pretty good, and it was a cozy place. Not fancy and medium priced. Some things seemed overpriced. The service.was terrible- slow and the waitress had a bad attitude.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Has a lot of great Hawkeye memorabilia on the walls. The menu is diverse and LONG! Service is very friendly, and prices are in the middle

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I've been going to this restaurant off and on for years. When I do go, I leave telling myself I will not return. The food is good, but I have never received good service. There is always a group of people (at least 4) standing at the hostess stand chatting away. There is also always a group of people standing around by the kitchen entrance chatting away. I have actually had to go to the hostess stand and ask someone to find my waiter (which the person did not do). If you want good service, then this is not the place to go.

2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My family loves this place. It has the best pizza in the area along with a good selection of other food. It's a casual restaurant meets sports bar meets pizza joint. Great place.