Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Gudi Boutique Hotel(Mae Rim)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$36
US$27
US$24
US$40
Baan Sabai Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$34
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsolympic size poolfriendly staffgroundsconferencesportsretreatsaunaweddingattractionsdoorsswimming
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I stayed for 10 days as was attending a wedding of my best friend. great location away from the busy city . staff made the stay even better .great to escape and relax and great for the wedding made it so beautiful . Thank you

Room Tip: pool view was lovely
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
sirilanna755, ผู้จัดการ at Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Khun Peter,

On behalf of Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club we would like to thank you for your recent stay and appreciate your valuable comments regarding our hotel location and our staffs were friendly provided to us.

It is our great pleasure to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
Your kind compliments have been shared with my team, and is always rewarding when guests voice their appreciation.

Thank you again once again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Should I be of any your further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Ms. Nantana Jaroensuk

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Your probably couldn't get a better location - the price is so good - the breakfast was great - the pool is really nice. friendly staff - no complaints.
You are so central to everything. The hotel is big spacious, the rooms are great.
The price is amazing. How do they make any profit.

Room Tip: Probably eat out for lunch and dinner. but not the worse either
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
sirilanna755, ผู้จัดการ at Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear 38yearsold,

Thank you for taking the time to share your nice experience from your recent stay at The Imperial Resort & Sports Club . I am very glad to read you enjoyed your room ,our pool, friendly staff, and breakfast. We pride ourselves in providing the genuine warm Thai hospitality and are always willing to go that extra mile to assure our guests leave with positive memories of their stay.

I do hope to have a chance to welcome you back to our resort again on your next visit to Thailand, thank you for having stayed with us and for your kind contribution.

With my best regards,

Ms.Nantana Jaroensuk

Reviewed 2 July 2017

A friendly sports club with 3 blocks of bedrooms in the large attractive grounds. Due to it's out off town location it seems to be most used for conferences and training. Our bedroom was serviced daily to a good standard, but the bathroom in particular needed upgrading. Unless wanting a retreat, the location was the biggest drawback being some 1km from the main road and some 5km from the centre of Chiang Mai. The Olympic size pool was clean and attractive, but had many broken and sharp edged tiles. If swimming is important to you, I'd advise going elsewhere until the pool can be drained and repaired.

Stayed: June 2017
sirilanna755, ผู้จัดการ at Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & sports Club . Our aim is to exceed our guests’ expectations, I sincerely apologize we fell short in certain areas of your stay including your dining experience. All feedback is extremely important to us as they assist my team with an ongoing opportunity to improve our product and services. I will be sharing your feedback with my team so that we can address the issues. Currently, our repair have done for tile broken which will certainly improve the looks and feel of the swimming pool area.

I would welcome the opportunity to have you visit the property again and give us the chance to better serve you next time.

With my best regards,

Ms. Nantana Jareonsuk

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The olympic sized pool, sauna, exercise equipment and the grounds make this place quite worth the cost. Our room was not so well maintained. The antiquated air-conditioning system had no temperature control and the mattresses were somewhat uncomfortable (not an issue for us, but for some could be quite a hardship). The buffet breakfast (included with the price of the room) is excellent. We used this place for our organization's conference and found the sports facilities made it a good venue.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Burningturner,

On behalf of The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club Hotel , we would like to thank you for your recent stay and appreciate your valuable comments provided to us.

Sincerely yours,

Ms.Nantana Jaroensuk

Reviewed 24 April 2017

The surrounding of the hotel is beautiful and the sports facilities are excellent. However, the room isn't well maintained and isn't cleaned properly. More importantly, it's far from the city so you need to prepare transportation.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
sirilanna755, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear Mr. Bordin C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the kind generous feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

We very much appreciate it as it assists us with improving the quality of our products and services. Please rest assured that every of your comments above has been shared among our team. However, I thank you for your valuable and positive & negative comments regarding our hotel & services in overall.

Look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us at The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club again in the nearly future.

Ms. Nantana Jaroensuk