See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 11, 2015

This place is basically in the name. It's a Super 8 with nothing special to write about. It was a clean room, good location to the highway with nothing else around. There was a couple gas stations, bar & grill, BK and Taco Johns close. The biggest thing is that we left a bag with a laptop, digital camera, charging cords and various other expensive items. We were about 150 miles away when we realized what happened. My wife called them and they said it would be locked away. After a week in Sturgis, we returned to pickup the bag and EVERYTHING was still in the bag the way we left it.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Matt P
Reviewed August 10, 2015

We stayed at this location 1 time on the way to our vacation destination and then on the way back 8-1-15 & 8-8-15. My reservations were booked and paid in advance. The front desk girl* was the most inefficient, rudest hotel clerk I have ever encountered!! She didn't know whether there were any rooms clean and available when we checked in along with the other party with 9 in their group this was at 3:30 p.m.-check in is at 2:00p.m. She had the housekeeper who was very friendly check us in instead of her. Checking in on the 8th I had forgotten when I made the reservation to add our friends pet who would be traveling back with us (a 10 lb. Shi Tzu) which was a huge deal for us, she ended up calling her Mgr. but lied to her stating we had already been in the room with the dog- we weren't, my boyfriend arrived before I did with the dog and checked us in which she was very aware of.When checking out I was charged $20.00 more than what I was supposed to and since it was the housekeeper again checking us out she couldn't resolve it. I do not know if we will stay at this location ever again because

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2015

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2015

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2015

The staff was very welcoming and helpful. We arrived on bikes while riding cross country and they made sure our room was ready for early check in. It was 90+ degrees out so that was much appreciated! Breakfast needs to be expanded so I am giving only 4 stars.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple