US$94
ComfortInn
US$65
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$50
US$61
Priceline
US$80
US$65
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Went with a group of 11 people, had 3 campsites and loved it! Very clean campsites, showers, pool, playgrounds. Free Wi-Fi, lots of great activities for kiddos, good fishing, Yogi and friends, close to town if you need anything, will def be back

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2017

I moved up north of Cedar Rapids last fall and hadnt been to any local campgrounds. We were getting the motorhome ready...so on a nice Sunday in late April I wanted to try everything out to make sure it wintered ok and I dont have a good place to get it all flat at home...plus I wanted to flush out coolant and check out the campground while there since its close and we have kids...(thinking we could come back and camp more)..

Called ahead, explained what I was looking to do (not camp, just stop for an hour or so in middle of Sunday afternoon when plenty of open spots) saying they were close by, gentlemen said sure we can help you out. Made the small drive up, checked in at the office on the way in. Very nice store, woman was friendly and indicated I could use the lot for free to try out jacks/slides, but i let her know I wanted to try water out and flush coolant and dump grey tanks from that but it had been winterized and no black. I offered to pay to do that instead of the parking lot, she said she could do that for 10 dollars. I said thanks, asked a few more questions about the items at the park and went over the map, and said we would look around while we were here as again looking for local places to camp.

Anyway got into site, wife was lukewarm at best about the place as she walked the kids around while i leveled the unit, put out slides, and started flushing all the lines. While the washer/dryer was draining i took a walk with wife and kids to see the lake and there was a large jump pillow by the office. My kids wanted to go look at it and jump, we walked up to it and the owner came out and very rudely said that we didnt pay to use it. I said you are correct we didnt, and frankly somewhat embarrassed. He wanted 20 more dollars for them to try it as apparently 30 dollars is the full day fee to use the place, however this was never mentioned to me at all when i talked to him on the phone or his wife in person. I declined to pay and said we will finish up and get out of your way.

Had all the slides in and dumping the grey water and the owner drives up again, now he is saying I cant dump. I said im already done dumping, and that is was just grey water as I had let the woman at the desk know (the reason she charged me 10 dollars). He insisted that isnt possible, that I would have to pay 30 dollars to dump. I let him know again he wasnt at the conversation, and i explained to her clearly what I wanted to do. He insisted again that he knew her well and she wouldnt let me do that. I said why else would i have paid if not to use the water and dump it?

He was extremely rude the entire time. One would think they would use a new customer opportunity as a chance to develop business, perhaps encourage people to camp there or come back. Yes, my kids wanted to jump on the big pillow and I didnt ask about it (nor did either of them mention it) That still doesnt change how extremely rude he was then, and when he drove over on the cart to tell me I didnt pay to dump but just for water.

My wife had already said that she wouldn't want to camp there based on closeness of campers, and the poor upkeep of the sites but he sealed the deal. I wouldnt stay there if it was free frankly. Instead of having a chance to develop a business relationship, he started off immediately confrontational and accused me of lying in a conversation he was not even present for.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family