Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 21-05-15
ZenHotels.com
Orbitz.comUS$110
TravelocityUS$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here 6 times now, and every time they have made improvements. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. I have stayed in much worse hotels in the USA for more money. And the view is spectacular! Mesi!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tony A
Reviewed April 26, 2019

Our group has stayed at Le Xaragua on numerous occasions and we keep returning because the staff is very friendly and helpful, the food is good, and the rooms are comfortable. Since last year, many of the rooms have been remodeled with new tile in the bathrooms and new beds. The owner/manager was there our entire stay and helped us in many ways to make our trip productive. WiFi was always available in the lobby. The sunset views from the room balconies are amazing. We will return.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

The group of 10 that I stayed with last week has been returning to this hotel annually for the last several years. This was my first time, but everyone who had been there before was very impressed with the many upgrades made to the rooms. We were very comfortable in our AC room (with an incredible view!) and the bathroom had a new shower and sink. I can't speak highly enough about the delicious meals (we were there for breakfast and lunch) and the attentive staff. They were flexible and easy to work with. I look forward to coming back next year!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2019

I stayed there last week with a group setting up medical clinics for children in remote Haitian villages. The staff there were accommodating and extremely friendly. The food was good, all the rooms have ocean front views, and I would recommend it to any one. Now if you are expecting the Ritz Carlton you are going to be disappointed, remember you are in a 3rd world country. But if you are looking for comfortable rooms, good food, and a great staff I would recommend La Xaragua.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2017

Some reviews were not so optimistic as I will be, in part because the room conditions seem quite variable. Before we got into our room a technician asked for our keys to make sure the AC worked in every room. Our second floor room had a view of the ocean from the balcony through the trees. Also of the artisans down below. The bath had only cold water, but my shower was pleasantly warm, quite possibly from the reservoir in the sun. We had towels, but not washcloth, standard in many countries. The AC worked but we did not turn it on as the ocean breeze and wave sounds were more desirable than cold air. Our bed was a pillow top and the most comfortable bed we slept in during our week long stay in Haiti. Lunch buffet was served to our group when we arrived. There was plenty of food and the cubed and fried potatoes with thyme were quite tasty. Also the chicken prepared with a tasty marinade. Dinner and breakfast buffet were also adequate. The sounds we heard suggested that the hotel management was doing some remodeling. The swimming pool was clean and a welcome addition to our day. A water filtration mission group had been staying at the hotel for a full week. The hotel has no elevator. The balcony railings are very weathered, but solid. Replacement would be a good idea, as would some adding some outlet covers, not an uncommon situation anywhere in Haiti.

Room tip: All rooms have an ocean view. Rooms in the middle of each floor would probably have unblocked views of the ocean.
Date of stay: March 2017