Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TravelocityUS$110
Orbitz.comUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
CheapTicketsUS$110
TripadvisorUS$110
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Our group has stayed at La X many times over the past few years and I have always been pleased with the stay, the lovely staff, the good and ample food, and now the many upgrades to the rooms including new beds and updated bathrooms. It's not a 5-star but this is Haiti - be flexible! The Prestige is cold, the 5-Star rum is plentiful - relaxing on the patio after dinner for drinks and friendship after a hard day of medical clinic work - that's the bomb!

Room tip: All rooms with ocean view!
1  Thank shearon54
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here 6 times now, and every time they have made improvements. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. I have stayed in much worse hotels in the USA for more money. And the view is spectacular! Mesi!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tony A
Reviewed April 26, 2019

Our group has stayed at Le Xaragua on numerous occasions and we keep returning because the staff is very friendly and helpful, the food is good, and the rooms are comfortable. Since last year, many of the rooms have been remodeled with new tile in the bathrooms and new beds. The owner/manager was there our entire stay and helped us in many ways to make our trip productive. WiFi was always available in the lobby. The sunset views from the room balconies are amazing. We will return.

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

The group of 10 that I stayed with last week has been returning to this hotel annually for the last several years. This was my first time, but everyone who had been there before was very impressed with the many upgrades made to the rooms. We were very comfortable in our AC room (with an incredible view!) and the bathroom had a new shower and sink. I can't speak highly enough about the delicious meals (we were there for breakfast and lunch) and the attentive staff. They were flexible and easy to work with. I look forward to coming back next year!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2019

I stayed there last week with a group setting up medical clinics for children in remote Haitian villages. The staff there were accommodating and extremely friendly. The food was good, all the rooms have ocean front views, and I would recommend it to any one. Now if you are expecting the Ritz Carlton you are going to be disappointed, remember you are in a 3rd world country. But if you are looking for comfortable rooms, good food, and a great staff I would recommend La Xaragua.