All reviews maldivian style anwar fishing resort beach maldives island
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Fayaz arrange everything for us so you dont have to worry much you will be taken care of.

Hotel is new a lot of freebies

Snorkelling gear

Nice corals

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank YoHanR106
Reviewed February 15, 2017

In Starry Night we spent 8 days. Accommodation is at a high level (silent air conditioning, TV with USB input, clean beds, towels for beach, fridge, kettle, safe etc.) The staff is very helpful. All our requests for trips, beach chairs, umbrellas, food, etc. We were always fulfilled. I can only recommend!!!

Room Tip: beautiful beach, quiet accommodation
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Lenka M
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

This 7 room guest house is quite new and very fresh place. Our double bed room was not small and the bathroom shower is huge.

Very friendly and helpfull staff that arranged the speedboat transfer from Male and organized trips and contacts with the the small but very good dive center: Dive Plus Ukulhas.
Food is made by the guest house cook and is very good Maldivian style. Continental breakfast and dishes can also be ordered but we strongly recommend the local non resort adapted dishes. They are fresh and fish based.
We took three snorkeling trips and swam with dolphins, reef shark and manta rays. Beach snorkeling is also very nice, especially if the sea is calm.
Beach in itself is not crowded at all, pristine sand and well clearer all around the island. Only slightly sad thing is the El Nino cases coral bleaching.
The diving was amazing. Fantastic marine life!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johnarchaeo
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

Had a great time at this resort. Everything was good! The owner picked us up in an electric car and brought us to the small resort. Good time I likes it a lot. The staff was great and helpful. The food was ok (breakfast). Will go again for sure. Thank you for a wonderful time

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

I went to starry night after my doomed trip to rasdhoo island. Since the beginning of my inquiries aslam was a great help. From helping me get off of rasdhoo to the owner meeting me at the port. Service was second to none! 5 star service for a small resort. I won't forget my time there on that island and my impression of the Maldives was greatly enhanced from those two guys. Now for the review.

Rooms - excellent! Clean and towels every day. The shower is HUGE. And the decor is what I would expect at an island resort! I like the mirror in the bathroom. Haha

Food- breakfast was served when you wanted it by filling out a request form the night before. The Maldivian breakfast was awesome. The continental or western type the only comment I would say is add one more egg. 1 egg font really do it.

Transport- walk walk walk! The beach is 5 minutes away And its pristine! Crystal clear waters perfect for snorkeling. I spent so much time out there I am burned for the next month.

Fishing- from shore it's fun. Ask the locals they will help you out. Starry nights owner is an avid fisherman. He knows his stuff! Take a trip with him it's worth it. BUT LISTEN to him! Techniques in other parts of the world may not work here. Again listen to the man! Further if he says the weather is bad. Don't insist. Trust him he knows well.

Snorkel gear- great shape! And it's complimentary! Just be a good sport and wash them when you return them. They provide a hose to clean everything up. He has plenty for all the guests in all the rooms. He even has the new full face mask.

All in all a great experience with this trip. I will never forget! Thanks guys you really made my trip fun!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo