All reviews iowa city front desk room was clean breakfast lady cedar rapids amana colonies located close have stayed at this hotel several would definitely stay here again recommend this hotel handicap room waffles nice stay biscuits and gravy breakfast was delicious road trip nice pool
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Super clean and comfortable with good front desk service.

I had a king suite, with a good bed, though I prefer a harder mattress. My spacious room also had a comfortable sofa, and a good shower. Breakfast options were both hot and cold and plentiful. Good value overall, and worth returning to for sure.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Shiv P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Thank you! I have shared your comments with our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We do take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us.
We truly enjoyed having you as our guest and we are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Front desk staff (Shiv??) extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast had everything one could ask for. So many choices! Hot and fresh! Breakfast was the best we've ever found.The staff was awesome and helpful. The room was very clean and loved the microwave and refrigerator!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Shiv P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Reviewed July 26, 2018

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel several times. This time was a last minute decision, and they accommodated all our requests. The receptionist even worked with us to get the best rate possible. Besides the nice stay, I received a call as we were driving home because the housekeeper had found a library book that I had carelessly left in the room. I had to pay postage, but one week later, I had my book back. I appreciate that service. They also opened breakfast earlier than the set hour which helped us get on the road earlier. We will return.

Room tip: We like to be on the ground floor and away from the pool.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Shiv P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

The Sleep Inn is a great choice, spacious rooms and a nice pool located close to Iowa City and Cedar Rapids I really enjoy staying with them. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the rooms are always clean.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Shiv P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Reviewed July 10, 2018

My wife and I were on a road trip and planned on visiting the Amana Colonies which is close by and stayed at the Sleep Inn for two nights. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The front desk people were friendly and welcoming and we had no problems. The breakfast was very good and the dining area well maintained. If you are in the area I would recommend using this hotel

Date of stay: June 2018