“VERY NICE !!”
Review of Super 8 Onawa

Super 8 Onawa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Onawa
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We stayed at this motel on March 16th, 2012 on our way from El Reno OK to Watertown Sd. We knew we would not make it to Watertown and found this little Iowa town, Onawa, the perfect place to stop for the night. It was also very reasonable in price. The motel, room, bathroom etc. were all very clean and we found it to be very quiet. It was clear the staff took pride in their work. A very good experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MNGal66

Reviewed 23 December 2011

I used to live in Onawa, and go back from time to time to visit. every time I've stayed there it's been a nice hotel.
overall this is a nice "cheap" hotel. comfortable beds, quiet rooms, clean, ok breakfast, good coffee, and friendly staff. we had problems with one room (heard the outside door slam all night) and there was no problem moving us to another room.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank CO_Photographer
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Some Super 8 locations can be a nightmare--not this one. This Super 8 along the Interstate is clean and quiet, which is usually all I'm looking for when I choose a Super 8. Staff is nice and petsonable and pointed me to the best place to eat in town. Note that 2/3 of all rooms have exterior entrances, if that matters to you. I enjoyed having a DQ next door for a late night snack.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 23 September 2011

We had reservations here. Our drive being longer than we expected. (don't ask), we were so happy to pull into the lot. As soon as I stepped into the lobby, the desk clerk, said "Donna?". Yes, yes it's me, I finally got here! I had called earlier to say we were delayed and didn't know when we'd get there. As we dragged ourselves into our room, thank goodness for door side parking, something was finally going right today. We rested extemely well. So clean, like when ask about a restaurant and I can't quite make up my mind. Would I come here again? YES, I WOULD!!

Room Tip: I think all rooms would be on the same par
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I always enjoy this hotel. It is clean, great service and has great cable. I would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Well maintained property. Front desk staff friendly @ check-in & helpful when asked about places to eat. Parking space near entrance door & visible from room. Room near front office, no stairs, accessible through interior corridor to breakfast room was very quiet & spotless. Comfortable bed & easy chair. Adequate breakfast items in clean eating area. Room rate for value received was reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2011

Clean room and great tv cable. I would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo

Been to Super 8 Onawa? Share your experiences!