All reviews truck stop free wifi gas pumps flat screen tv apple barrel nice room front desk laundry room the air conditioning off the highway within walking distance clean rooms parking lot would stay here again bros nebraska kleenex
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

First I’d like to start off by saying this is my first time ever staying at a motel. We usually drive an extra 2hrs to a hotel near Kansas City but I was so exhausted with 2 kids in the car, I just had to stop. When you check in there are signs everywhere saying to lock up your car and lock your room door when you get in. I wasn’t too surprised since it’s right next to the truck stop. All of the locks in the room were in perfect condition. Window locks and stick all worked great as well. The room itself is sooo updated and nice compared to almost any hotel I’ve ever stayed at!! Super clean room, clean sheets, clean bathroom. Bathtub drain stopper was broke but that was the ONLY draw back. Couldn’t hear my neighbors at all. Kinda heard people in the hall coming and going when I was awake but nothing of annoyance. Beds are low to the ground which is unusual but I had my kids with me so not having to help them onto the bed was a plus!! You get a discounted breakfast next door and some cents off your gas if you take your key card over to the gas station. I will definitely stay here anytime I need a place to stop!! Sooooo much better value than those expensive hotels closer to Kansas City!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
DanmanagerMotel6, General Manager at Motel 6 Percival, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thank you for the kind review, Very glad to hear you and your children enjoyed your time here with us at this location.
Looking forward to seeing you in the future, please have a safe trip.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

This was a very nice Motel 6! It was very clean, and the staff was friendly. The room was quiet and new looking. The location is convenient and it's affordable. There is no breakfast, but there is a large truck stop nearby with plenty of options.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the kind review, we do offer to all our guest discounts for food and gas at near by restaurant and gas station for staying at our location.
Thank you again, please have a safe trip, see you next time through our area.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Clean room, great price. No complaints. If you need just need a bed for the night, it's perfect. The staff is very polite and courteous. The rooms are spacious with nice hot showers. I highly recommend this place to any weary traveler.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
DanmanagerMotel6, Manager at Motel 6 Percival, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you for kind review, very glad to hear that your stay was a pleasant one, have a safe trip home.
We"ll leave the light on for you !

Reviewed January 1, 2018

This is a great place to stay.Clean,quite,and very well maintained.The management and staff are very good at there jobs.I have stayed here about 6 times,and everything has been good. I will allways stay here whenever I am nearby.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
DanmanagerMotel6, Manager at Motel 6 Percival, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Thank you for the kind review, very glad to hear that your times hear with us have been pleasant, looking forward to your next time through, have a safe trip.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

I stopped at the Percival Motel 6 on Christmas Eve. I did not have a reservation but the front desk person gave me a fair rate for the one night stay. I stayed in room 119 which was clean and quite with two queen beds. The only problem was the shower pipe was loose in the wall but worked fine. I did use the self serve laundry both the washer and dryer and the laundry room were clean and in good working order. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 119 is a good room
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
DanmanagerMotel6, Manager at Motel 6 Percival, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Thank you for the kind review, and for letting us know right away about the loose pipe, maint fixed it right away.
Have a safe trip, see you next time through.