“Fantastic food at a great price!”
Review of Lou's Diner

Lou's Diner
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Perry
Reviewed July 19, 2018

We ate breakfast at Lou's and found it to be a cozy, quaint, non-pretentious establishment with great food at very reasonable prices. The same individual was the greeter, waitress, and cook and was the classic small-town Iowa nice person. The food was so inexpensive and tasty, and the service so good that our tip was almost 50% of the cost of the meal.

We hope to someday eat again at Lou's Diner.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Beware! If you eat here be prepared to have a lot of food on your plate. The portions are huge. Very tasty, though.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

Ate here yesterday for lunch. I hate the Chix & Noodles over mashed potatoes. It was delicious. My wife had the hot beef sandwich. She loved it!. One of our sons had the biscuits and gravy and our other son had the loaded hashbrowns. Both loved them. We really wish this place would be open later than 2PM as we are never able to go with our work schedule.
Service by the staff was great yesterday. This is probably the best place in Perry for fresh, hot food at a very affordable price.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Breakfast meal was very good. Service was quick and friendly. Seating area is limited but I found it clean and well kept.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

Ate here this past week. Great food, Great service. I had the chicken and noodle over mashed potato special! YUM. My wife had Chili which was great and our son had his favorite Biscuits and Gravy. My only gripe is they close at 2PM now instead of staying open until 8PM. We are not able to go as often b/c of work.

Been to Lou's Diner? Share your experiences!