“Wonderful food and great service”
Review of Casa de Oro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casa de Oro
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Very clean and inviting atmosphere, menu is huge as are the portions and prices are reasonable. I would definitely go back and try one of their other locations. Only minor complaint is that I thought the margarita was a little weak but I would still order again as it had delicious flavor.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Went here after checking other TripAdvisor reviews. This restaurant is really a great find! The hosts were friendly, the restaurant was absolutely sparkling clean, the food was served at a hot temperature, and it was plentiful and tasty. I'm definitely returning!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Great family Mexican restaurant. We ate there on a Tuesday night and had the place to ourselves until after 6 then the place filled up fast. My ire and daughter raved about the spinach enchiladas. Our other meals were good as well and the portions were huge. The good ratings on this site seem well deserved.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

While in Perry for the day attending the Perry Band Olympics at the high school, my husband and I got on Trip Advisor and found that Casa de Oro was rated well. We arrived shortly after it opened at 11:00 am to find it almost full of customers, which I took as a good sign. We were seated immediately, ordered shortly after, and received our food after an average wait. What I liked about this restaurant is that several friendly employees visited our booth to refill water, take our order, bring us more chips, etc. Also, we were pleasantly surprised to get both salsa and queso dip with our chips. The salsa was very fresh with strong cilantro flavor. The queso was very good. Our meals were generous and delicious. I also appreciated that we sat in a booth that felt private because the room is long and no one is sitting out in the middle. The only reason I am not giving the restaurant an excellent rating is that there was only one bathroom available, with a line of four people outside the door. We will definitely visit again if back in Perry.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

We were in the area for training so we decided to have lunch here. There was about 8 of us there that day and the orders covered the menu. Everyone seemed to enjoy their food. I had the Chicken Taco Salad and It was very good. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only draw back is that they did not follow up very often.

So if you find yourself in Perry and you like Mexican food, give these guys a try. If I find myself back in the area, I would eat there again!!! Keep up the great work!!!