“Quick lunch”

Casa de Oro
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

I hadn't been to Casa De Oro in a while so I thought I would try it for a quick lunch. They started me off with the chips and salsa and also a hot cheese dip. I ordered a chicken chimichanga lunch. Although I prefer the cheese sauce on the top of the chimichanga they put a red sauce. It was still very good. Will definitely try it again.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Ate here this past weekend. My wife and I split a dinner and our son got a kids meal. Love the cold draft beer! We got the bacon wrapped shrimp. So delicious. As always, we loved the cheese dip. Yummy. I heard this place is for sale??? I hope not. Great place for our small town!

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Very clean and inviting atmosphere, menu is huge as are the portions and prices are reasonable. I would definitely go back and try one of their other locations. Only minor complaint is that I thought the margarita was a little weak but I would still order again as it had delicious flavor.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Went here after checking other TripAdvisor reviews. This restaurant is really a great find! The hosts were friendly, the restaurant was absolutely sparkling clean, the food was served at a hot temperature, and it was plentiful and tasty. I'm definitely returning!

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Great family Mexican restaurant. We ate there on a Tuesday night and had the place to ourselves until after 6 then the place filled up fast. My ire and daughter raved about the spinach enchiladas. Our other meals were good as well and the portions were huge. The good ratings on this site seem well deserved.

Been to Casa de Oro? Share your experiences!