“Local review”

Mandarin Cafe
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Food is very good. We order at least twice a week. I always order take out and it's always very good. I recommend this place. I like the people who work here as they are very efficient.

Reviewed February 19, 2015

Mandarin Café has moved about a block south, right next to the Josh Davis Memorial Plaza. I haven't been in there since the move but it will be a larger area for them.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The food is a bit pricey and the restaurant is a little dark and small. However, the food is always fresh and the staff is very nice.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The Mandarin Cafe has been open in downtown Perry for at least 20 years. They have both lunch and dinner menus. The reasonably priced lunch menu includes the entree, rice, egg drop soup and an egg roll. My favorite is the Garlic Chicken entree - but everything I have tried is always fresh and delicious. Their Crab Rangoon appetizer is also one of the best I have ever had. Perry is lucky to have the Wong Family and their Mandarin Cafe!