“Another great experience”

Mandarin Cafe
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 25, 2018

My wife and I ate here this week. So delicious. We got the dinner for 2. Egg Rolls are some of the best I have eaten. The garlic beef was wonderful. The service here is friendly. Love having this place in Perry.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

Egg Rolls were good. Crab Ragoon delicious. Beef Pad THai - some of the absolute best I have ever had! Loved it. Service was extraordinary. We are fairly new to town and this place will be on our go to list.

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

I found the food here to be just fine, nothing to write home about, but fresh and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Food is very good. We order at least twice a week. I always order take out and it's always very good. I recommend this place. I like the people who work here as they are very efficient.

Reviewed February 19, 2015

Mandarin Café has moved about a block south, right next to the Josh Davis Memorial Plaza. I haven't been in there since the move but it will be a larger area for them.