“Yuck!”

Add it.
Caseys Carry Out Pizza
Ranked #12 of 18 Restaurants in Perry
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I called from the road about 15 minutes prior to arriving and when I walked in to get the pizza, the gal making the pizza was just putting on the cheese! She was quite cavalier about the whole situation, and assured me that after 6 minutes in the oven it would be done. When we opened our pizza back at the motel, it was not completely cooked, the crust was doughy, and the cheese was barely cooked. I'm sure we will never be back in Perry, but if we are, we would find somewhere else to eat. The manager was kind enough to offer us a free drink while we waited.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

The Supreme can't be beat. So many goodies are piled on top that this is not for lightweights! We treat ourselves once a week.