“Could be much better”

Add it.
Caseys Carry Out Pizza
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Perry
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Ordered online the family meal deal. 1 large specialty pizza, order of cheese bread sticks and hot wings. Total on the ticket we got online was $24.60. Got there went to pay and the guy said it would be $25.13. The TICKET CASEY'S printed out when I got the items also said $24.60 (which included tax). Guy working said it was wrong. I'm not one to complain, but do not tell me that I owe more than the quoted price. So, I waited for 8 minutes for him to call his manager on the phone to figure out how to ring it up. So, as I am waiting, our food is getting colder by the minute. Finally, he told me the total would be $24.60 and i was getting the cheesy bread for free. HUH? Oh well, we have not had the greatest luck from this location.
Taste of the food??? The taco pizza was average. Too much of the bean spread stuff. Wings and cheesy bread were both good.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Ordered a pizza to take to work for my coworkers. GOt there about 5 minutes early and Pizza was coming out of the oven. WOrker was going to put in the box, but there was no crust on the bottom of the pizza, therefor was sticking to the pan. As she tipped the pizza, all toppings fell off. She proceded to pick them up with her hands and lay them back on the pizza. She didn't know we were watching. Then she grabbed a large spatula and attempted to unstick the middle of the pizza - again the toppings tumbled off. At this point i spoke up and said, we are going to pass on the pizza. She didn't say 1 word. We walked out. Very disappointed. We will give them another try in the future, but this was our first trip to this Caseys.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 29, 2016

I called from the road about 15 minutes prior to arriving and when I walked in to get the pizza, the gal making the pizza was just putting on the cheese! She was quite cavalier about the whole situation, and assured me that after 6 minutes in the oven it would be done. When we opened our pizza back at the motel, it was not completely cooked, the crust was doughy, and the cheese was barely cooked. I'm sure we will never be back in Perry, but if we are, we would find somewhere else to eat. The manager was kind enough to offer us a free drink while we waited.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The Supreme can't be beat. So many goodies are piled on top that this is not for lightweights! We treat ourselves once a week.

Date of visit: February 2014