“Lunch not dinner”
Review of Metro Buffet

Metro Buffet
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Perry
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

I reviewed this buffet in October of 2016. Obviously things have changed since then. My wife and I went in for lunch at 2:35. We ate our lunch and when I went to pay I noticed the check was more than it normally would be for lunch. I asked the person behind the counter why and she said it was dinner. I told her I came in for lunch not for dinner. After going back and forth on the price and whether it was dinner or lunch she gave me the lunch price. I asked her Wynn dinner started and she said at 3: 30. I asked her how she could charge for dinner when it wasn't even dinner time yet. She said that she put dinner items on the buffet. I said that is not my problem it isn't dinner yet. Not good public relations.

2  Thank GeorgeB4190

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Took my 2 sons here for a quick dinner after practices. They loved it. Great selection of Hot, Tasty food. This is a gem for Perry Iowa. The selection is very very good. Staff is always friendly. Will be back.

1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed May 17, 2018

I use to go here all the time as a little kid, went back 16 years later, still fantastic and consistently fresh!!! Love this place! Only place to go for really good Chinese food besides Omaha or Des Moines/Ames!

Reviewed May 9, 2018

For a small town, this place is great. Hot food. Fresh Food. Nice people working. Place was very busy on a recent Friday night, but staff kept up and did a great job.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Ate here last night. Great little Chinese buffet in Perry. Food is hot, tasty, and very fresh. For a small town, this is a great place. Friendly workers ( I assume they own the place). If you are looking for a good quick place, then try it. You won't be disappointed. TOok our 9 year old last night. He enjoyed trying a little bit of everything to see what he likes. Makes it nice so we don't have to 'guess' at a different Chinese restaurant.